Data privacy statement
§ 1 Information on survey of personal data
(1) Following we inform you about the survey of personal data while using our website. Personal data is all data that can refer to you personally. For instance: name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
(2) When contacting us via e-mail or using the contact form data provided by you (your e-mail address, if necessary your name and your phone number) will be stored by us to answer all your questions. Data acquired in this manner will be deleted by us when the storage is no longer necessary or we limit handling of this data if retention obligations should apply according to law.
(3) If we revert to authorized service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we want to use your data for commercial reasons we will inform you in detail about the respective procedure. We will also name the specified criteria of the storage period.
(4) Please contact our data protection officer Thierry Lemaire here: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us concerning the personal data you provide to us:
– right of information,
– right of correction or cancelation,
– right to limit handling of data,
– right of object to handling of your data,
– right of data portability.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority on data protection about the handling of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Inquiry of personal data by visiting our website
(1) By informational usage of our website – if you do not get registered or supply us with any other information – only that personal data your browser sends to our server will be surveyed. If you want to view our website only the kind of personal data will be surveyed that is technically necessary to display our website and provide stability and security (legal foundation: Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– date and time of the inquiry
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the inquiry (precise site)
– access status /HTTP-status code
– transferred amount of data in each case
– originating website of demand
– operating system and its surface
– language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to data mentioned before cookies will be stored on your computer while using our website. Cookies are small text files which will be saved on your hard disk and linked to your browser. Cookies define through which point (defined by the cookie from us) specific information will flow. Cookies cannot execute any programs on your computer and cannot transfer any computer viruses. Cookies serve to make an internet offer user -friendly and more effective in general.
(3) Application of cookies:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when closing the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID which is used to assign different inquiries of your browser to one session. Thereby your computer can be identified when you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted when logging out or closing the browser.
c) Persistent Cookies will automatically be deleted after a specified period of time that can differ according to the cookie. You can delete those cookies any time using the security settings of your browser.
d) Browser settings can be configured according to your wishes at any time. For example: you can deny third party cookies or even all cookies. We would like to point out that in this case it is possible that not all functions of our website will be available to you.
§ 4 Plugins and Tools
(1) Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts, provided by Google, for the uniform representation of fonts. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
(2) Google reCAPTCHA
We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter referred to as “reCAPTCHA”) on this website. The provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to determine whether data entered on this website (e.g. information entered into a contact form) is being provided by a human user or by an automated program. To determine this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitors based on a variety of parameters. This analysis is triggered automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the site. For this analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates a variety of data (e.g. IP address, time the website visitor spent on the site or cursor movements initiated by the user). The data tracked during such analyses are forwarded to Google.
reCAPTCHA analyses run entirely in the background. Website visitors are not alerted that an analysis is underway.
Data are stored and analyzed on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the protection of the operator’s websites against abusive automated spying and against SPAM. If a respective declaration of consent has been obtained, the data will be processed exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a DGDPR. Any such consent may be revoked at any time.
(3) Google Maps
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and an easy findability of the places we have indicated on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.